We are pleased to announce commercial availability of MobileTogether!
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to beta customers for contributing to a very successful testing period. Thanks to your input, questions, and suggestions, we have been able to add numerous new features to the product, including those listed below.
- MobileTogether Server available for Linux and MacOS, in addition to Windows
- New action: Let User Choose Image from gallery or camera
- Image embedding
- New action: Save Image to File
- New action: Execute on Server/Client
- New XPath functions for image processing
- New XPath functions for geolocation processing
- Additional new XPath functions
It’s easy to update to the current release. Simply download and install the MobileTogether Designer
and MobileTogether Server
software from the Altova web site. The MobileTogether Mobile Apps may be installed from their respective app stores.
The MobileTogether Designer and MobileTogether Mobile App continue to be free-to-use products. You may request a free, 30-day trial of the MobileTogether Server once you install the latest version.
This MobileTogether Support Forum will remain active. Please continue to share your questions and suggestions!