Groups: Registered, Administrators
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello MobileTogether customers!
We are pleased to announce availability of MobileTogether Version 1.4, which provides the following new functionality:
- Extensive support for geolocation services, including:
o New actions to start and stop geolocation tracking on client device
o New action to read current geolocation – latitude and longitude position and optionally an address
o New action to find an address for existing geolocation position (for example, retrieved from a JPEG photo)
o New action to find geolocation of a specified address
o New action to show a geolocation on a default map application installed on the same device (like Google Maps on Android or Bing Maps on Windows Phones
- Support for Android version 5.0
- Support for XPath and XQuery 3.1 (adds to support for previous versions)
- String localization (enhances existing support for localization)
- Support for additional specific headers in HTTP requests
- Feature allowing one MobileTogether solution to start another solution when it terminates
- iOS 7/8 rendering in the Simulator portion of the MobileTogether Designer
- Ability to edit the XML tree directly in the Simulator
- Additional refactoring support
- Display versions of connected clients on the MobileTogether Server
You will also find two new sample use case solutions shipping with Version 1.4. When you open these samples in the MobileTogether Mobile App and MobileTogether Designer, you can test their functionality and view their structure. This makes it easy to replicate powerful functionality in your own app solutions. New demo solutions in v1.4:
- Expense Reports sample: demonstrates enterprise forms workflow, photo integration, chart creation, and more
- Parcel Delivery sample: demonstrates new geolocation features and a typical business workflow
- Sales Report sample: demonstrates an executive daily sales report with SQLite database integration, a consistent look across platforms to simulate a corporate style, and more
More information is available on the What’s New page
. Visit the MobileTogether download page
to update your MobileTogether software for free.
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.