Groups: Registered, Administrators
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello Beta Customers!
We are pleased to announce that MobileTogether Beta 2 is now available for download. New features include:
- Support for SQLite databases
- Support for dynamic SELECT statements fully generated with XPath/XQuery
- Automatic retrieval of auto-number primary key after Save action to database
- Support for data retrieval in DB Execute action
- Support for user authentication via Windows Active Directory
- Support for user to choose his/her own password in client
- Support for user to change his/her password on first login
- Auto-correcting HTML parser
- Mobile Apps translated to German, Spanish, Japanese
- New variables: $MT_ButtonBackgroundColor, $MT_ButtonTextColor, $MT_EditFieldBackgroundColor, $MT_EditFieldTextColor, $MT_LabelBackgroundColor, $MT_DBExecute_Result, $MT_SimulationMode
- New functions: mt-has-serveraccess, mt-refresh-userroles, mt-external-error-code, mt-external-error-text
Current beta customers may update their MobileTogether Designer
and MobileTogether Server
software on the Altova web site to have access to these new features, and the MobileTogether Mobile Apps may be installed from their respective app stores.
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.