Groups: Registered, Administrators
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
MobileTogether 8.0 is now available with a brand new way of interacting with relational databases, support for modularization, and more.
We are also excited to announce an entirely new product called Altova RecordsManager
that provides a fast, completely no-code solution for creating custom database apps.
Highlights include: Support for Altova RecordsManagerNew Database Functionality
- New Database Wizard & support for hierarchical DB read/write
- Switching database connection during execution
- Database version support: IBM DB2 11.5.7, MySQL 8.0.22, MariaDB 10.6.5, SQLite 3.37, PostgreSQL 14.1
New Functionality for Actions
- Support for modularization and refactoring of sub-projects
- New Modules pane that groups project components logically
- Server Libraries: can be exchanged at any time without needing to redeploy the app
- Server-side solution files
Additional New Features
- New lock/unlock Action for server access during critical changes
- New Action to rename file/folder
- New copy file/folder Action to move file/folder to new location on the same device or server
- Option to move deleted files to Trash
- New option to switch theme via an Action
- Ability to restrict logging in MobileTogether Designer during simulation
- Comments in page sources
- Support for iOS 15 and Android 12
- Support for Windows 11 (MobileTogether Designer and Server)
- Support for macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey, and Linux Debian 11 (MobileTogether Server)
Read more about MobileTogether 8.0
and Altova RecordsManager
You can update to the latest version
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.