Support Forum

Ask questions and get help from MobileTogether experts.
MobileTogether Product Information
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Paul  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 5:38:09 PM(UTC)
Paul

Groups: Registered
United States

The more I use MobileTogether the more I like it. Before I attempt to build my dream SAAS app, I thinking I should do something simple. Still... it would need to generate a positive cash flow.

I understand that if a MT app does not need data from the server, it will only have to connect to the MT server once, during initializtion. (1) Is that once only during installation, or once every time the app is opened?

I expect such an app, working off a 1 core license, would still be very robust, even with 1000's of users. (2) Correct?

So lets say I write and deploy some cute little app that people are willing to pay for. (3) Is there any facility for using the nataive in-app-purchase structure? Or do I need to just set up payPal payments?

Then, once this whole thing is working with a postive cash flow, I'd want to sell the app (including MT source code) and move on to a bigger project. (4) Will I be allowed to transfer the 1 core license I purchased to the my buyer?
bbv  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:02:23 AM(UTC)
bbv

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi Paul,

1) It is up to you. The Project setting "Server Access" allows you to configure server access.
2) Sure, if the whole app logic is running on client. Note: not everything is possible on client. For example, access to external web servers, or chart generation are done by MT Server. When executing your app in Simulator you can see in the Messages window whether server is involved or not - commands executed by server are shown with a different background color.
3) There is currently no such facility
4) Yes