Phew... There are a lot of errors in your design for now. I've fixed 7 for now, but you need to invest some time before going ahead. You are obviuosly learning quickly, but you really need more time to implement.
See pictures below and description here
1. Update Node - you have used an absolute path for @UserID, which results in all UserIDs taken from the tree. I've changed to local path
2. You always need to verify what you are doing - simply look at the trees when executing your design - you can see then whether the result corresponds to desired. In the bullet above the tree shows that you have retrieved both user IDs
3. When editing information you have connected to the whole table again - you have to select a single row instead. This is why nothing can work. You need to make sure to retrieve that one sinle row for editing. See SELECT statement
4. You defined all nodes below the Root element in $PERSISTENT tree as elements - not attributes
5. But in your XPath statement you sometime address them as elements, and sometimes as attributes.
6. In the same screenshot you can see that you generate attribute Image, but your database has only Field10. This is also a sign that you are in hurry to get a result, which is clear, but by that you are creating troubles for yourself.
7. On the main page you address image via URL, but you have to address it from the node with Base64
I've fixed all those issues, and didn't find a path to the Nomination page, and if I make it first the story from above continues - everything is very quickly done and needs a lot of polishing before proceeding
bbv attached the following image(s):